Wednesday, November 30, 2005

i've been busy...even when i have a week off & stay home, there's never a dull moment. was visited by my daughter & her husband, and she wrote extensively about the experience, so i don't have to. another blogger who can fill you in on it would be my 13-yr.-old son Noah who is learning to walk that fine line between the personal and the public, entertainment & emotional unloading. It gives me nacchus as my relatives would say.

also on the news front:

-am writing my play, which is about conscientious objectors and the lives of lew ayres and ginger rogers....it requires some historical research.

-am making a calendar (annual event)

-the band is heading for the studio. in my opinion it needs a webpage. its new cd (our new cd?)...life goes on...stay posted.

-am mulling over the publishing business...this due to a possible opportunity on the horizon...again, stay posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home