Sunday, November 13, 2005

here's something you might like...100 things to do with a weblog...it's mostly my own. you read about it first here.

performed for the first time on the fiddle, at the old liberty theater in murphysboro illlinois. it was a success. i get nervous, but managed and even came out ok. my new band: parsley & sagebrush. only parsley was there though, sagebrush hurt his back. true story.

getting ready for an online presentation...take a gander at the url.

have rearranged my walks across campus so they go by the japanese garden more...this has caused great curiosity about exactly what all those plants are that are turning colors and blazing around in perfect solitude (an occasional visitor)...it occurs to me that my weblogs are like gardens, in need of constant attention, blazing occasionally, and at other times, like a refuge in a storm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home