Sunday, July 16, 2006

Incredible concert. The Shutdowns' final farewell concert turned into a cd release party. Their cd, Incognito, is also incredible. Doesn't have a date or a place on it, but let me be the first to say: it was released here in Carbondale-Murphysboro, in July 2006. The guy in the middle is my son, Justin. He organized the concert- and is the drummer. And pulled it off pretty well, considering. The band is fantastic, a class act. Original songs, good performing ability, good music, good fans, a genuine love for the whole act. My hat's off to them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Would you send us a CD? J-Funk and I would love to hear it.

Rock of ages!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Noah said...

Yeah I loved that concert. Notice Andrew pointing up towards Justin. That means that Justin is really actually dead just like Paul McCartney on the cover of the Sgt. Pepper's album. Ooooo creepy. My bro is really dead.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home