Sunday, June 18, 2006

it's the real father's day (i celebrate my own a week early- for two of my boys- but can't ignore the world) - and paul mccartney's 64th birthday- this being important partly because of his song, "when i'm 64"...and will she still love him? his divorce has become official...i know this because i'm keeping my eye on the news for my class. another class is revisiting the paparazzi issue. keep your eye on students' personal weblogs (access from template)...some interesting discussion. so these days i take these as starting points and travel around the web. and here are a few things i've found:

go straight to asia and read some good weblogs...

or, read joi ito's view of the tenth anniversary of timothy leary's death...

keep up with the world cup- in harmony with my students, i say, go saudi, go ecuador, go korea, go japan, go togo, go usa!

visit some photographers...but skip the comments.

check out some movies that my son found before he skipped town for camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home