Thursday, October 11, 2007

ok- here you go. apple of her mother's eye- last of twelve, now it's time for the novel i guess. i figure, with twelve, I have one for each month, though i don't know yet which one for which month, and this one is a good example. that is only one possible way of marketing it; in fact, i've already given all twelve of them away, but done nothing to promote them in any way. i need readers, honest criticism.

Parsley Sagebrush Band- at the Mix, downtown Carterville, Sat. Oct. 13, 7-9. see you there!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked this one, dadd-i-o! more subtle then the others, and it had dialogue, and there was that emotional moment with the handprint. You reminded me of myself (hee hee) with the sunset at the end. Is that really it for the wal-mart stories?

2:14 PM  
Blogger tom said...

Thanks, Justin- you're my most faithful reader. Though I notice you've lost your picture somehow.

There may be more, if they come to me. But, I've reached my goal- 12- so now I don't feel like I should have to pressure myself. I might move on- to a novel, or maybe a different kind of story.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home