Wednesday, April 20, 2022

i'm back in my shed, surrounded by my junk, thirty some years of career, tesol presentations, old pottery, pictures, that kind of stuff. i finally got the fan going so i can sit back here and just enjoy the peace and quiet. the house hasn't been so great lately.

it's not the dogs - the four of them make quite a racket and then get wildly excited about any movement - it's more that my wife has almost nothing nice to say to me. the silence is deafening on the home sale front. the spring winds are endless. a nearby town has just about burned down.

my work back here is basically compressing tons of junk into just a little that we'll take with us. lots going in the garbage. lots going to thrift. it's endless and overwhelming and that's partly why it's taking forever. but there's also these dizzy spells which seem to have abated for the moment at least, giving me a little peace. i just want peace.

and tomorrow's my birthday. i'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home