Monday, September 14, 2015
creative home of tom leverett, lubbock, texas, usa
for the ages
e pluribus haiku
be there or be
- corey and tom's trueblue site
- j leigh d, my wife
- doctor pistachio, my daughter
- Justin's myspace
- justin's blogs
- needle on vinyl
- justin's audio blog
- elias' youtube channel
- chicana on the edge
- empty bottle
- joi ito
- language log
- lazy gardener
- my heart's in accra
- parking lot
- robert l. peters
- parsley sagebrush myspace
- afel bocoum jukebox
- klezmer mountain boys, my sister's band
- julie fowlis
- horo ghalleadh
- andrew calhoun
- matt yetter
- huun huur tu
- harry manx
- cajun music
- folk alley
some o' mine
- folk tales
- folk tale index
- rearview mirror
- professional home
- thumb science
- parsley sagebrush
- tlevs press
- yeah write!
- pop art
- a href, link poetry
- e pluribus haiku
- quakersrock & plays
- boxcars on walnut
- this is your brain
- where u at w/chat?
quotes to live by"if you want kindling, just axe"
"those who flunk history are bound to repeat it"
"there's more than one way to beat a dead horse..."
"life is pointless without geometry"
"mother earth is bipolar...maybe that explains everything..."
"follow the nurse's motto...stick softly, and carry a big speak..."
"life is a lesson in attachment(s)...especially if you have a mac and everyone else has a pc..."
"a lollipop is born every minute"
"you can eat your cake and wear it too"
"if the cake fits, wear it"
"a small town is full of three-year-olds who can count to a thousand, sixteen-year-olds who can't give you change for a dollar at the local Casey's, and adults who don't see the connection."
"if you love speed, drive fast...if you love power, drive fast...but if you love driving, what's the hurry?"
cartoon by leah kang
other folks' quotes to live by:if you come to a fork in the road, take it....-yogi berra
the cemetery is full of people who were irreplaceable...-(nyc) mayor bloomberg
learn the rules...then forget them...-basho
the reason nobody uses their turn signals in the midwest is that everyone knows where everyone is going...
in a small town, there isn't much to see, but what you hear makes up for it...-randy heuring
freedom of speech is the right to shout "theatre!" in a crowded fire... -abbie hoffman
other family links
- Dad (he wrote the book)
- bruce, older brother
- margot, diva
- leverett genealogy
- wallace genealogy
- justin's xanga
- noey's facebook
- halfway to graceland
- what crash?
- thinking of you
- death & texans
- maxwell street
- just passing through
just passing through:
true stories from out there
- rattler's welcome, northern mexico
- salmon boat, ninilchik, alaska
- al-can highway, yukon territory
- canadian rockies train
- comm ave, boston
- cold day in new york
- eyes on the road- solon road, iowa
- not far from normal- illinois
- layover: ft. nelson, b.c.
- desert train, nevada to utah
- je me souviens, quebec
- long beach trail, vancouver island
- winnipeg in july
- culture rudder- mexico to florida
- one day in amish country, english river valley
- index to all
e pluribus haiku 2015
- Name: tom
- Location: lubbock, texas, United States
- saturday, again
- the day i met john glenn
- when there's a party, it's really hard for me to w...
- new story At the Gate enjoy! comments welcome!
- one of my daughters arranged pine cones on the t...
- photo exhibits: local flora (rearview mirror) scie...
- new story: Minding One's P's and Q's enjoy! commen...
- new story: Rite of Passage enjoy! comments welcome...
- brought my computer to dfw so i could do some writ...