Friday, September 17, 2004

let a thousand flowers bloom...

i seem to have started a movement here at work, with lots of people putting things up, linking to their home blogs, linking back to us, linking to different yahoos (sorry about the capitalization problem...)

meanwhile i've started swimming, don't get down to the arena so often, and when i do, it's all very noisy. it's fall here, very dry, leaves falling, and it's only sept., but it'll get a little cool soon and that'll be nice for me.

my class is doing environmental problems of missouri, which include the cement plant in ste. genevieve county, the mississippi, the missouri, even deformed frogs...that was the midterm....my weekend work cut out for me...i just came up here because, having gone out for lunch, i missed my swim, and needed some exercise or i'd go nuts...

am working on the template. go see me at work. gotta run...

-Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home